Products & Services > Oilfield Equipment
Reduce Wear Problems, Improve Performance
Protect your investment and improve the performance of your equipment, including pipes, valves, wellheads and sub-sea equipment.
PAS Technologies Romania:
On site facility within Cameron Romania SA, manufacturer of gate valves, wellheads and sucker rods.
Applications: tungsten carbide coatings and subsequent mechanical processing for gates
- Grit Blasting – used for surface preparation before coating
- HVOF coating – modern, state of the art equipment, which applies the tungsten carbide powder through a fully automated process, using a 6 axis robot and the complementary programmable devices.
- Sealing – a sealant is applied on the coating for sealing of the critical surfaces, which is further cured in a special cycle of temperatures in a programmable oven.
- Grinding – diamond wheel grinding of the coated surfaces
- Lapping – diamond lapping of flat surfaces, including tungsten carbide coatings, nitrided and QPQ parts.
- Shot Peening - used for increasing the wear resistance of the threads, followed by the application of an anti galling layer
- FPI – fluoropenetrant inspection (also known as LPI - dye or liquid penetrant inspection) – last stage of the process, used to identify cracks in the coated surfaces.
Quality: ISO 9001:2008 certification from TUV Austria
Lead time: quickest in the industry, as low as 3 days for expedite orders.
Materials management: long term agreements with the critical suppliers to ensure the right cost and efficient deliveries of the production materials.
Lean manufacturing: U-shaped layout, to ensure an optimized production flow and minimize waste. Visual factory elements.
Continuous improvement: projects in place for cost reduction, productivity improvement and risk minimization.